1) Using “Danny Dollars”, they will drive the economy of Alberta back in time instead of forwards.
2) The leader, Danielle Smith, has very little elected political experience, aside from being on the Calgary school Board in her 20s, before all of its members were fired by the education minister.
3) In Education, they have the mentallity that to prepare students for the tests of life, they should write many many tests in schools. This will take time away from real learning.
4) One candidate, Ron Leech, believes, due to being Caucasian, can be speak to all of the community.
5) In their platform, Wild Rose has a “wait time guarantee”, but this potentially will just open the door to more private health care, which the leader supports greatly,
6) The leader, Danielle Smith, cancels interviews and is becoming increasingly inaccessible to media.
7) Wild Rose wants K-12 standardized testing, that will ultimately put real deep learning on the list in schools.
8) Wild Rose is supporter of Merit Pay in education, and here is the problem with that.
9) Wild Rose wants to advance private-property rights, which is a hallmark of the Fraser institute thinking. This would allow Smith to freeze private land for public purposes.
10) Still not convinced; just wait a day and you will have another reason based on a blog or a comment from one of the Wild Rose Canidates.